Swim Safe System®
“The Most Advanced Circulation System in the Industry”
Swim Inc Tampa engineered a unique system without bottom drains that provides pool construction safety.
Pull Construction Safety
“What exactly does that mean and why should I insist that my new pool be built with the Swim-Safe™ circulation system?”
Our desire for recreation and exercise must come only after our concern for safety. We focus on preventing drain suction from holding and trapping children underwater in pools. Our Swim-Safe® system eliminates this hazard completely by eliminating the powerful suction in drains.
Water is supplied to the circulation pump and filter through multiple surface skimmers and returns to the pool through an engineered system Water is supplied to the circulation pump and filtered through multiple surface skimmers where it returns to the pool through an engineered system of low-wall, sweeping circulation fittings. Our Swim-Safe® system is engineered for each pool we build, accommodating the specific design requirements of that pool. Other benefits of our system became evident as we began building our Swim-Safe® circulation system back in 2002.
Swim-Safe® Drainless Pools™
The concept of designing a circulation system without any bottom drains, our “Drainless Pool™” system is a direct result of my work on the ANSI/APSP-7 Standard for Suction Entrapment Avoidance in Swimming Pools, Wading Pools, SThe concept of designing a circulation system without any bottom drains, our “Drainless Pool™” system is a direct result of my work on the ANSI/APSP-7 Standard for Suction Entrapment Avoidance in Swimming Pools, Wading Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs and Catch Basins. This is a national safety Standard, adopted into building codes across the country.
By designing the drain out of the system, we completely eliminate the potential hazard. Here’s the short version of how we accomplish the task.
- We eliminate the bottom drain and replace the water flow to the filter by adding more surface skimmers. This hazard is eliminated.
- Since we deliver the “used water” to the filter from the surface, skimming dirt and debris before it has time to settle into the water, our pools stay much cleaner than “traditionally” circulated pools.
- Because we skim off debris faster and more efficiently than “traditional” pools, less debris will actually settle into the water, thereby reducing the amount of sanitizer (chlorine) required to keep the water sanitary. This lowers sanitizer costs, reduces the required residual sanitizer level in the water, and, because of lower levels of chlorine, creates more “user-friendly” water – not as “sticky” as typical pool water.
- We also use more circulation fittings than “traditional” pools, returning water to the pool from the filter after it’s been cleaned and sanitized – better heat distribution and lower heating costs.
- We place our return fittings lower in the wall and we use primarily “sweep” fittings rather than “eyeball” fittings, thereby moving more water and sending suspended debris to the surface to be skimmed off and removed from the water.
Different industries move forward in different ways – automobiles evolved from gas guzzling land yachts to energy efficient, smooth riding “living rooms on wheels” The swimming pool industry will embrace the “Drainless Pool™” concept as the future of circulation. Swim Inc just happens to be leading the way, and you are the beneficiary! Our Swim-Safe® system out-performs traditional circulation systems in Every Measurable Way!
Contact Tampa’s #1 Pool Builder Today!
Do you want to install a safe, efficient, and Eco-friendly pool in your Tampa Bay home? Do you already know the exact style of pool you want? That’s great! Need some inspiration? No problem! Our pool builders and designers will help you explore your options. Together, we’ll create the pool of your dreams!
Give us a call today at 813-919-5578 or contact us online to schedule a free pool estimate with one of our professional designers.
Swim Incorporated is now offering
Virtual Appointments !
The health and safety of our community is a top priority of Swim Incorporated Pool Builders. Please know that we are adjusting in response to the current climate to ensure that Swim Incorporated is operating safely. With the numerous video call services such as Zoom, FaceTime and Skype, a virtual meeting has never been easier!
We are also happy to come to your home to consult in person while abiding by the social distancing guidelines.